The Hemingway ROOM
Having a storied past, from a railway stockyard to a newspaper press, The Hemingway Room is our boutique 'blank page' event, workshop & conference locale.
With over 3000 square feet of space to play with, The Hemingway Room is extraordinarily spacious and easily transformable.
meetings this room is tailor made for
- Large workshops
- Large strategic planning sessions
- Any meeting where you can use a bit more room to spread out
Depending on the room set up, up to 155 people
Tailored to your requests and needs. Contact us for details.
Room set up
Popular room set ups are the following
- Semi-circle seating
- Classroom style with desks and chairs
- Theatre style with rows of chairs
- Open space with no furniture
- Work station "pods"
- A combination of layouts
Need something different? Let us know!
Technology & Tools
- Projector with HDMI connector and huge white wall
- Cisco Meraki WiFi Network
- Whiteboard, markers & erasers
- Flip chart, markers
- Microphone and speaker
- SOS Phone Charger
- 30 black folding chairs
- 5 bar stools
- 11 2'X6' foldable tables
- Black and white linens
- Media cart
- Large round board table
- Rectangular catering table
- Additional furniture can be rented at an extra cost
- Features fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Industry coffee machine
- Hot water tower
- Gourmet coffee & tea
- Tech set up
*IT PAYS TO BEcome A MEMBER
Members receive a certain amount of complimentary use of our common and private meeting spaces, depending on their level of membership. We also extend a non-profit discount of 10% off our regular rates. Indicate your interest in learning more about our meeting memberships on our contact form.