The Commodore room
Our most popular meeting room, The Commodore Room is our largest boardroom and dedicated training & workshop space. From large meetings to class-room style workshops, this room can accommodate up to 25 seats.
Along the exposed brick walls, three large, west-facing windows infuse The Commodore Room with an abundance of natural light. All furniture can be rearranged and/or removed to achieve your vision’s perfect setting.
meetings this room is tailor made for
- Strategic planning sessions
- Creative brainstorming
- Boardroom-style (long table with chairs) - 14 people
- U-shaped table with chairs - 16 people
- Classroom style with desks and chairs - 20 people
- Theatre style with rows of chairs - 25 people
- Open space with no furniture - 25 people
Need something different? Let us know!
Regular office hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Half day rental starts at $560 + GST (4 hours)
- Full day rental starts at $1120 + GST (8 hours)
Evenings/Weekend hours: Saturday - Sunday and weekdays after 5:30pm
- Half day rental starts at $720 + GST (4 hours)
- Full day rental starts at $1440 + GST (8 hours)
Room set up
All furniture can be rearranged and/or removed to achieve your vision’s perfect setting. Please note that anything other than the standard boardroom layout will incur additional charges.
Do you need break out rooms or a separate room for lunch?
We have a collection of breakout areas that can be reserved at the time of your original meeting or workshop booking. The use of our semi-private common spaces are included with the rental of our Commodore Room, but the spaces are first come first served. To reserve them in advance or to use our private rooms, all can be booked at an additional charge. Please notify us if you will require breakout rooms in conjunction with your meeting booking.
- Ghost chairs (soft seating can be arranged for longer meetings)
- 2 cast iron boardroom tables
- 2 round tables
- 4 black tables
Technology & Tools
- 70" HDTV
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
- HDMI Cable & Apple Adaptor
- Logitech Presentation Pointer
- SOS Phone Charger
- Cisco Meraki WiFi Network
- Whiteboard, markers & erasers
- Flip chart, markers
Kitchen and amenities
- Shared kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Gourmet coffee and tea area with mugs, sugar and milk supplied
- Gourmet coffee & tea
- Tech set up
- Catering at an additional charge
*IT PAYS TO BEcome A MEMBER
Members receive a certain amount of complimentary use of our common and private meeting spaces, depending on their level of membership. For additional hours they receive a discount on private meeting rooms and event spaces. We also extend a non-profit discount of 10% off our regular rates. Indicate your interest in learning more about our meeting memberships on our contact form.