Associate Meetings Membership
Tailor-made packages for your unique needs.
Do you need a space to meet with clients or to have regular check-ins with your team members or board? This membership is geared towards those who don't require a desk, but rather a sophisticated, well equipped space to gather. Enjoy more time wheelin’ and dealin’ in the boardroom as opposed to spending the day your desk. And better yet - no more awkward meetings at coffee shoppes and other public spaces!
What is great about this membership?
Never worry about showing up for a meeting and not finding a table at a crowded cafe! With a membership focused on meetings, impress your guests and use our space to connect with clients and colleagues. Our associate membership allows you to reserve a space in advance - and we've thrown in a few extra hours for you to work at any of our common desks in-between meetings.
- Reserve your space
- Less expensive than a coffee shoppe
- Connect with other like-minded individuals between your appointments
Who is it good for?
Freelancers / Entrepreneurs / Service professionals such as photographers and event planners / Teams / Non-profits
How does aN Associate membership work?
You can use our space for 5, 10, 15 or 20 meeting hours a month in one of our private rooms or common spaces.
we have four membership options for you to choose from
HIGHLIGHTS AND PERKS
- Private room and common space access
- Be part of an extended network of entrepreneurs and freelancers
- Exclusive invites to professional and social events
8am-5pm M-F and some select evenings to start with an option for extended hours after being a member for at least 30 days. We are also open select evenings until 9pm.
- Option to have 7am-7pm or 24/7 access after 30 days membership
- Determine the number of additional monthly meeting room hours to suit your needs